Aesthetics Institute at
The Hospital at Maayo
Transform to a better you and get the shape you always wanted
As a pioneer in bringing medical tourism to Cebu, The Hospital at Maayo Aesthetic Institute is looking forward to addressing your medical, surgical, and cosmetic needs at the premise of our private and luxe setting.
Our services include dermatology, plastic surgery, aesthetic, and cosmetic treatments for the face and body.
Our current services include:
• Botulinum toxin injection
• A therapy used to reduce muscle spasm and pain. For wrinkles of forehead, crows feet, centerfolds and laugh lines; for more youthful-looking.
• Dermal fillers
• Are aesthetic gel used treatments injected into the skin to help fill in facial wrinkles and scars to improve, restore appearance and have youthful and smooth skin.
• Skin tightening
• Skin tightening is the process used to tighten lax, sagging skin.
• Tattoo removal
• Tattoo removal before was difficult to perform but today there are more possible treatments to use one example is the laser technique.
• Discovery PICO
• Laser treatment is one of the most advanced treatments for removing unwanted pigmentation on the skin such as age spots, sun spots, and freckles, birthmarks, scar revision, treatment for inflammatory acne, nail fungus, skin whitening.
• Fractal CO2
• A laser treatment for skin resurfacing, rejuvenation, large pores and acne scars.
• Facial treatments
• Facial treatment cleanses, exfoliates, and nourishes the skin, promoting a clear, well -hydrated complexion and help makes your skin look younger.
• Acne Surgery/Facial
• A type of facial treatment that is painless, relaxing, non-invasive skin care treatment that can also treat mild and moderate acne.Acne Surgery/Facial
• A type of facial treatment for males only to remove red spots, beat acne and give glow and healthy looking skin.
• Age Defying
• A facial skin treatment that helps diminishes the signs of aging, like fine lines or wrinkles.
• Oxygeneo Facial
• A super-facial that has a combination of tripolar RF energy, and EXFOLIATION while OXYGENATING and INFUSING product into the skin.
• Chemical Peel
• A treatment to improve the appearance of the skin on the face by applying a chemical solution that causes it to exfoliate and eventually peel off.
• Hair removal (face, armpits, legs)
• A painless and safe deliberate removal of body hair using diode laser.
• Patch test
• A method used to identify which substances causes delayed allergic reaction on patient and may also identify allergens not identified by blood testing or skin prick testing.
• A method of freezing for treatment of actinic keratosis, warts in children, molluscum contagiosum, genital warts.
• Skin biopsy
• A technique in which a skin lesion is removed and sends to the pathologist for diagnosis, done under local anesthesia usually performed by a dermatologist at his office or clinic.
• A non surgical skin rejuvenation treatment which target is to diminish problem areas of the face or body.
• Nose lift
• A method used by filling the depressed nose area then lifting the angle of the tip or smoothing the bumps on the bridge to look more beautiful.
• Eyelid surgery
• A plastic surgery operation for correcting defects of eyelids mostly for aesthetic purposes.
• Breast lift
• A plastic surgery procedure done for raising sagging breast of women, by changing and modifying the size ,contour and elevation of the breast to look younger.
• Tummy tuck
• A cosmetic surgery procedure used to make the abdomen thinner and more firm.