ENT-HNS Services by doctors with world-class training and decades of experience
The ENT-HNS Unit is driven to provide the best healthcare, management of the Ear, Nose, Throat, Head and Neck through state-of-the-art equipment, competent and well-trained personnel, and individually focused service of the patient’s wellness.
Our Current Services Include:
• Ear Irrigation / Suctioning
• A routine procedure used to remove excess earwax, or cerumen, and foreign materials from the ear.
• Nasal Irrigation / Suctioning
• A personal hygiene practice in which the nasal cavity is washed to flush out mucus and debris from the nose and sinuses.
• Nasal Decongestion
• Spraying a liquified drug to relieve nasal congestion.
• Removal of Cerumen
• A procedure that can remove excess wax using a small alligator forcep or by using suction while inspecting the ear.
• Removal of Foreign Body (Ears, Nose, Throat)
• Foreign bodies are anything that entered the body by accident or design, so by using either suction or forceps, we can remove the foreign body.
• A diagnostic hearing test designed to test word or speech recognition.
• Ear Moulding
• A process of customizing ones ear impression for the hearing aid.
• Nasopharyngeal Endoscopy
• A medical procedure that involves the examination of the internal surfaces of the nose using either rigid or flexible scopes.
• Flexible Laryngoscopy
• Flexible laryngoscopy, a thin, flexible viewing tube (called a laryngoscope) is passed through the nose and guided to the vocal cords, or larynx. Fiberoptic cables permit a physician to directly inspect the nose, throat, and larynx for abnormalities.
• Rigid Laryngoscopy
• Technically the same with flexible laryngoscopy, but using a rigid scope, a viewing tube may be passed through the mouth (limited only to the mouth ) for a more thorough inspection, a procedure.
• Play Audiometry
• A method of testing the hearing ability of a toddler or preschool age.
• Auditory Brainstem Response
• A test an audiologist can perform which measures your brain’s response to sound using electrodes attached to your body and head.
• Speech Rehabilitation
• The treatment of speech and communication disorders.
• Hearing Aid Fitting
• A device designed to improve hearing by making sound audible to a person with hearing loss.